Accounting Fundamentals and Xero
Price: $995.00 (GST Exempt) Show Volume Discounts
Duration: 4 days over 8 weeks
Class Size: Maximum of 14 participants
Who Should Come Along: : People with little or no experience in basic bookkeeping or Xero accounting software.
What's Included: A certificate of attendance (PDF) and training manual and student edition MYOB software is provided to each attendee.
Payment Terms: WiseClick requires a deposit of $100 (or full payment) per attendee per course on booking. The balance owing must be paid 5 working days prior to the course commencement date. Full payment will secure your booking.
Please read our terms and conditions.
Enquiries/telephone bookings: (08) 9207 1088
We are in Balcatta (map and info)
Plenty of FREE PARKING at our training centre in Balcatta.
Bus Stop Nearby (Stirling Central, Route 388).
Comprising both theory and practical this course will give you a sound introduction to the accounting concepts that are the framework for all accounting software packages plus practical training using Xero online training files.
You will progress through the theory of accounting with practical exercises and examples for you to cement your understanding of the concepts being taught. Then you move onto the Xero two days of processes being taught by your accredited trainer.
Those starting a business and people wanting to work in the accounts area will find this course a great way to learn about Xero accounting software and bookkeeping for small to medium sized businesses. Participants find that using the Xero software with hands on data entry prepares them for the working environment. A certificate of completion will add a valued skill set to your CV.
- Know the basic concepts of manual bookkeeping
- Understand accounting terminology
- Account groups and rules - using T Accounts and 3 Column Accounts
- GST & Tax Codes
- Manually reconciling a bank account
- Apply bookkeeping concepts to Xero
- What Xero can and cannot do
- Users and access for privacy
- Setting up and managing Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Importing a bank file into Xero
- Reconciling and balancing from the bank statement to the Xero bank account
- Using auto coding and bank rules for one click transfer to the correct account
- Changing email and invoice templates
- Viewing and checking reports in Xero
- Set up recurring transactions
- Processing prepayments
- Correcting mistakes & balancing Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Correctly preparing & balancing the BAS
- Lock periods and security of access for users
- Customising reports and compliance
- Tips and Tricks for better record keeping
- Q & A
Bring along your email address and be able to access that email from your phone or online. This will enable your to set up your own Xero demo file and use it again for the second training session.
Upon completion of this course participants can progress to our other listed Xero courses or decide to undertake our nationally recognised FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping.
For enquiries or bookings call (08) 9207 1088.
See similar courses.
I have definitely come away from this course with a greater understanding and appreciation for Xero. Everything learnt today is something I can apply in my work environment.
Billie - Intermediate Xero
View more reviews from students.