Getting Started with Xero Accounting Software
Price: $585.00 (GST Exempt) Show Volume Discounts
Duration: 2 days over 2 weeks.Day 1- 9am to 2.30pm, Day 2 9am to 4.30pm.
Class Size: Maximum of 14 participants
Who Should Come Along: People who want to learn how to use Xero online accounting software efficiently and effectively.
What's Included: Comprehensive Xero Training Manual with online student file. Certificate of Attendance (PDF).
Payment Terms: WiseClick requires a deposit of $100 (or full payment) per attendee per course on booking. The balance owing must be paid 5 working days prior to the course commencement date. Full payment will secure your booking.
Please read our terms and conditions.
Enquiries/telephone bookings: (08) 9207 1088
We are in Balcatta (map and info)
Plenty of FREE PARKING at our training centre in Balcatta.
Bus Stop Nearby (Stirling Central, Route 388).
This trainer led course will guide you through the essentials of the Xero software and more.
If you are considering migrating from another software package to Xero this course will give you a very good introduction to the Xero features and functions before you make the move and also prepares you for the next level of training.
Xero has been developed specifically as an internet based accounting package offering business owners more flexibility than ever before.
As more and more businesses use this popular software the demand for accounts staff, accountants, bookkeepers and new employees who have had exposure to Xero will increase.
This WiseClick Xero training course will give you the confidence and knowledge to navigate and data enter day to day business transactions correctly.
- What Xero can and cannot do
- Users and access for privacy
- Setting up and creating accounts
- Setting up and managing Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Importing a bank file into Xero
- Reconciling and balancing from the bank statement to the Xero bank account
- Using auto coding and bank rules for one click transfer to the correct account
- Xero reports and customer statement
- Changing email and invoice templates
- Setting up payroll in Xero
- Run payroll and reconcile
- Preparing the BAS in Xero
- Using the Xero BAS checksheet and reconciling GST reports
- Viewing and checking reports in Xero
- Browsing tips and shortcuts to save you time
- Q & A time
Students will be taught via trainer led instruction and self paced learning.
Please note: Attendees will be required to complete homework after each class and bring along a USB to transport the exercise files to and from class. The more you practise the more confident you will become.
For enquiries or bookings call (08) 9207 1088.
See similar courses.
I had completed a Xero course on-line by myself with another Xero course provider which I thought I was happy with until I attended Wiseclick. I would like to say thank you to Tarryn and Wiseclick
View more reviews from students.